https://rrinfohub.blogspot.com/

Header Ads

HOW TO ATTEND DELHI REPUBLIC DAY PARADE

REPUBLIC DAY PARADE 2018

Hi Friend , My Name is Rakesh , I m From New Delhi
This is my First blog , where i want share my last year republic day experience

For delhi leaving people , there is lot of opportunity to attend many functions , but all we are not able to attend such from them , due to our fixed lifestyle .
Last 2-3 year i was planning to go to attend the Republic day parade , but not able to do it practice , always this was in only in my mind .
But last year I did Practical. My father takes Republic day passes for me from army officer and i m also searching tickets for parade . Tickets selling counters was on Pragati maidan, India Gate, Shastri Bhawan, Jantar Mantar Etc . Amount of ticket was 20,100,500  . Rs 500 for Reserve seat and Rs 20, 100 for unreserved seat.
But i had pass that time , i go to india gate by metro and droped down on rajeev chowk , than there was DTC free transport facility available for parade ground .
I was be there on time and attend whole function
I had seen all minister lives and enjoyed

Thanks   

Post a Comment

0 Comments